- Establishment of an industry driven alliance in the Lynchburg region directing research in support of area companies.
- Increase in the amount of knowledge creation in the region.
- Increase in the amount of technology transfer and commercialization in the region.
- Improve the level of the science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) workforce in the region.
- Improve the long term prospects of both existing and prospective technology based employers in the region.
Check out this short video on the value of the CAER to the Lynchburg region and the Commonwealth of Virginia.