Internet access is crucial to keeping children competitive in the classroom. The SOVA Innovation Center is playing an important role in the Microsoft Homework Network Project – a pilot program that offers residents in Halifax and Charlotte Counties free, educational broadband internet service to their home.
CAER on TwitterMy Tweets
- Bedford County to break ground on Tower and Fiber Optic Infrastructure
- The Lynchburg Regional Business Alliance and the Center for Advanced Engineering and Research to Join Together to Promote Technology Based Economic Development for the Lynchburg Region
- Regional Engineers at Framatome Recognized for Their Contributions
- SOVA Innovation Center Joins the Commonwealth Connect Coalition
- Governor Northam Announces Major Investment to Accelerate Virginia’s Progress Towards Universal Broadband Access